Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Six Word Memoir Title Meme

Messing Up the Averages gave me this meme to work on. I did it once before just cause I liked the idea. "Reading to Writing; Writing to Living" was what I came up with that time.

This time... "Too Many Days in the Week"
  1. Write the title to your own memoir using exactly six words.
  2. Post it on your blog.
  3. Link to the person who tagged you.
  4. Tag five other bloggers.
I'm not going to tag anyone. For one thing my nephew is still visiting and I don't have much time before he is back and wants to play another PC game. If anyone would like to take a crack at this one go ahead.

3 comments:

Elise B. said...

Hello, just wanted to thank you for commenting on my doodles during doodle week. I'll see you next time!
- Elise

Katie said...

Via IComLeavWe...
Fancy trading some of your extra days, I could do with a few more most of the time!

Unknown said...

Mine would be "Living and Loving the Loquacious Life".

L