Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Six Word Memoir Meme


My Six Word Memoir
I noticed this meme on Book Calendar. Too bad this wasn't a blogroll. I've been looking up other blogs which have this and some are really, really good. I considered linking to them but don't have enough time to find them all.

Here are the rules of the meme:

1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.

4. Tag five more blogs with links.

5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!"

I'm not tagging anyone. I just did it for fun.

Need some writing inspiration? I found out that Six Word Memoirs is a book actually. You can find other six word memoirs at SmithMag, a gallery on NPR, comments on Digg too.

post signature

1 comment:

Book Calendar said...

Thanks for dropping by and looking at the six word memoir meme. It is one of those things that floats around the blogosphere on little blog cloudlets.