Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Scrolling Sunday


Posted for Scrolling Sunday...

Saturday, July 03, 2004

I'm tired. What a boring post. There are lots of things I could write about but I'm just too tired. Bloody, boring, rubbish. Just go read something else.

Did I mention my plan to go downtown in Toronto and attend a BDSM munch on the 6th? I don't really want to go anymore. I don't feel enthusiastic or hopeful. But, it will be an adventure. I could write about it all in agonizing detail for the adult BW column.

What I'd really like is to meet someone, a guy who isn't a dickhead. A guy who really wants a woman in his life and not just someone to play games with. I'm so tired of being disappointed and lied to, one way or another.

I'm a good person. I'm a nice girl. I'm cute. Dammit! I deserve more than a dickhead and I deserve to find someone who can put as much passion, creativity and honesty into loving me as I can give to him.

Bite me!

Sadly, not much has changed. Yet. I haven't given up entirely.

Yes, I know it's Scrolling Saturday. Today is Sunday though. Next week it can be Saturday again.


post signature

2 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

hey...thanks for playing scrolling saturday!!
guys are dickheads. you just have to find one whose dickheadedness is acceptable to you! i did. sometimes it's hard, though. because, quite frankly...men are stupid! i'm not a man hater...but, i was just stating a simple and obvious fact. not all men...just a lot of them.
have you tried internet dating? there are a ton of sites out there. it's how i met my hubby. how a bunch of people i know met their significant others!
as for the blogroll...i wish i knew how to do it. i would, if i could...but sadly...i'm a technological idiot!!
have a great sunday and i look forward to reading next weeks installment of scrolling saturday!

Mom Knows Everything said...

It's nice to meet another Canadian blogger!