Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Trying the Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Laura


1. My own hair makes me itch.
2. Rainy days make me want to get outside.
3. When I get wet, I don't melt. This proves I am not wicked.
4. I like being on the bus when you forget everyone else and just let your mind drift over the road as you speed along. You can't do that when you're driving.
5. I really am not all that fond of cold coffee though I drink a lot of it.
6. Moving really does suck, packing is about the same on the scale of suckage.
7. If I like to write why don't I do more of that?
8. Procrastinating is an art. I call myself an artist.
9. I'm so tired today I am making really lame spelling and typing mistakes.
10. It's getting really windy as well as rainy outside. I used to like that when I had longer hair. Short hair blows in your eyes a lot more than long hair does.
11. I don't like music or TV and such on loud. It bugs me.
12. I am really hungry but don't feel like rushing to nuke another can of soup.
13. I don't believe 13 is an unlucky number.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Burnt Offerings



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

Bernie said...

Hi there Laura...
I have done my first TT, hope you enjoy...
http://burntofferings.blogspot.com/2007/06/thursday-thirteen.html
Bernie