Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Too Many Rules or Addictions

How weird it would be to do a Rip Van Winkle and wake up one day to find out years had passed while you were asleep. The worst thing would be having your body age while you lost all that time of being alive and using it, living in it. Though you weren't dead, just not awake which is kind of like being dead, in a way. You certainly are about as active.

If there were a real purpose to dreams and if you had dreams each time it would be a bit better. I don't dream nearly as often as I used to. Then, even if I do, I very seldom remember the dreams. Five minutes after I have woken up whatever bits I did remember are drifting like mist through my brain cells.

Coffee does not help. It doesn't hurt but it doesn't seem to wake me up at all. I can easily skip coffee in the morning and still be just fine. I'm glad about that. I don't like having too many rules or addictions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am kind of like that with coffee and sleeping too. I have fibromyalgia, and sleep is not always restorative. Caffeine makes me have heart palpitations. LOL Doomed I tell ya, doomed.