Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Personal Blogging

My personal blog was never secret. I’ve never had to worry about who reads it as so few of the people who know me were interested in anything I was doing. The only time it became an issue was when I lived in the same apartment with my husband as we were getting divorced. He said he wouldn’t read it which was good as it became my only outlet at the time. I’ve always written everything that comes into my head in my personal blog. Personal interests, slutty stuff, rants about people, things and places. It all goes in there along with what I really think about myself and my life. In some part of my mind I just don’t care as long as I have that outlet. In person I am very quiet and I seldom tell anyone what I am thinking or feeling. It used to annoy my husband when we were married. But, to be honest, I wasn’t thinking about anything important most of the time.

Comment I left on Ben's Weekly Blogging, a post about personal blogging being like a secret diary.

No comments: