Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Still Working on Headway

I'm pulling things together with Headway, the WordPress theme. I have found where a lot of things are. One interesting thing is the stronger line between Headway and WordPress. I find Thesis blurs the boundary more, so that I could edit the blog almost using Thesis rather than WordPress. Maybe Thesis will become a stand alone blog platform someday. It would probably be a good one.

At one point I made a list of things to get done on the blog, Word Grrls. I will post it to Word Grrls over the weekend if I am here (not babysitting). Some of it was stuff I changed through WordPress. Some of it I am still working on. But, quite a bit I have worked out one way or another through Headway itself. I am starting to like it.

Today I have had about four hours of sleep, my face is really itchy for some reason and we are going out to run errands most of the day. I could just put the TV on and nap in front of it.

No comments: