Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You've Been Meme'd

Fragile Heart passed this along.

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

7 Facts…

I was an illegal alien.

I can touch type really well now, I failed miserably at Typing in High School.

If I won the lottery I'd use most of it for travel.

I actually like those new vanilla, orange and etc toothpastes.

I love to sing when I'm alone.

My husband (when we were still married) used to call me Dark Side, the Evil One and I liked it.

I don't like going to bed. Sleeping is such a waste of so much time.

Passing this along to...

Amber, Mike, Robin, Valerie, Leigh, Winona, and Bettle.

2 comments:

Laura Brown said...

I love the idea of speed sleeping.

Anonymous said...

lol thanks for doing the meme. I had to re-read the first one a few times... for some reason I kept ignoring the word illegal and kept reading that you were an alien. hahahha *sigh*

I LOVE sleeping. I wish I could get paid to sleep! hehe