Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pink Grapefruit Splash


This is my favourite shower soap now. It is Pink Grapefruit Splash from Softsoap. It must be in the US but I'm not sure if it will be in the UK and farther. If you see it at the store pop open the top and give it a smell. It is very fresh and pretty. Does not give me a problem with allergies either.

This is not a paid ad. I just love the stuff and I use it every shower. I went to the website to look for a better picture of their graphic with the pink grapfruits but there wasn't one. Very disappointing. They even offer ecards, but none of them have that same picture. I'd wear that picture as a dress if I was young and skinny. Not so young or skinny I can still use the soap and enjoy the smell every evening.

2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I LOVE the smell of grapefruit. Bodywash, hand soap, dish soap, I've got it all.

maryt/theteach said...

laura, thank you for your compliment on my doodle! Your doodles are amazing! I think you've been doodling for a long time! :)