Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

They Killed Nash!

I don't watch the soaps as much as I used to when I had night shifts. But, I still teared up when Nash died and today the sisters, Natalie and Jessica were dealing with the fallout. I didn't think they would really let Nash die when he fell through the skylight. What a shame. Jessica/ Tess and Nash made a great couple. Lots of fun to watch and I liked that both actors are Canadian. I hope Forbes March gets another science fiction series instead of another soap opera.

6 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

You're back :O)

Anonymous said...

I see that you got your scroll bar all taken care of ;) .. have a great weekend.

Laura Brown said...

The scroll bars are excellent. Thanks so much for putting the code up.

Anonymous said...

I was surprised they killed him off too. By the way, I think he looks really good in the picture in your post!

Anonymous said...

I saw it when he fell but I didn't know that he died. I hate that because I really liked him and Jessica together

Laura Brown said...

@lynne - It's a super picture of him. Hate to post and see it move down. :)

I hope they do some weird thing and have him come back to be with Jessica. They were the only couple I really liked on the show.