Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #17: Avatar Making Sites

Just wrote a post for the EntreCard blog about avatars. Here are thirteen of the sites I found for making avatars. Handy for adding a face to your site if you can't draw a circle or get far using graphic software. (I'm still working on that myself).

Bless This Chick

The Weather Pixie

Horoscope Avatar Maker

TizMe

StorTroopers

Wee World

Doppel Me

Create My Picture

Lego Avatar

South Park Avatar

Simpsons Movie Avatar

PowerPuff Girls Avatar

Doll Palace

7 comments:

Lex Valentine said...

I've done the Bless this Chick one. It's on my blog. I keep hearing about the South Park one, so I'll have to try it. Really unique TT!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

OMYGOODNESS that is awesome i am afraid but I will try

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. I definitely want to try out all of these! Thanks for the links!

Mine:
13 Hearts

pussreboots said...

I had no idea that there were avatar making sites. Happy TT.

Laura Brown said...

Some of them are really good. I hope you try at least several. Glad to bring you something new. :) You might have a look at the blog I'm contributing to on EntreCard. I am going to be writing about personal blogging. Already have two published. One was about memes, I found some interesting memes to link to.

anthonynorth said...

As a very basic blogger with hardly any tech knowledge, my answer to avatars and anything other than words is:
'Son, can you do this?'

Gattina said...

That's an intersting site !