Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Firefox is Broken

For the past few days my browser (Firefox) keeps dumping out all my logins. So that each time I want to do anything like add a bookmark to del.icio.us or see myself appear on bumpzee, etc I have to re-login. Even though I already logged in more than once today to the very same site. It is really getting highly aggravating. I have tried to find the cause for this, thought I may have changed some setting, but nothing is working. It's really bugging me. So much that I am going to try another web browswer today. Not that I am going back to MSIExplorer, that became too much of a clunker. I had a look at Opera but it is full of warnings for all kinds of little things and that got to be a pestery nuisance. So, something new, something... else.

post signature

4 comments:

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

TECH ADVICE (from a PROFESSIONAL!)

Try this...

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html

(Latest flavour... still in "Beta" but it works... and you DON'T need to overwrite or blow away your old Firefox.)

Anonymous said...

Aww, Opera is da bomb and fast but if you can't reinstall FF and get rid of that issue then go download Flock because it is based off the FF and they even fixed the memory leak. Plus most of the add-ons for firefox will work on Flock.

Ori said...

FF did that to me too back in December, all my bookmarks were gone too!

Anonymous said...

What kind of warnings are you referring to in Opera?

Daniel
Opera Software