Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Image Meme

Skye tagged me while I was away. But, I usually like these things anyway. Not that I want to be tagged with that music one she is doing, I'm not musically inclined. Anyway, rules follow. Have fun, send all complaints to the Complaints Department.
The rules for this meme:

1. Choose a search engine
2. Pick 5 random blogfriends
3. Think of a word or phrase that describes each friend
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase
5. Pick an image that makes you say, "Aha! That's it!"
6. By the way-- if you see your name below... Tag.... You're it!!! (Although, you do not have to participate if you don't want to...)


Skye's The Limit
Useless Men
Henry the Adequate
GamerMom
RainyPete

3 comments:

Laura Brown said...

The complaints dept is never really sympathetic or sensitive. :)

I really like the picture I found for you. I searched for 'open sky' when I found the one with the tree and the field of wheat I knew I had exactly the right one.

Rainypete said...

I like the light bulb. It implies that I may be bright after all!

Laura Brown said...

I'm surprised you ever had any doubts. :)