"Are you a writer? Do you currently have a successful blog? We are looking for writers for a series of information blogs on a wide range of Canadian topics (music, movies, politics, etc).
If you are interested and/or have an idea for an info blog, let us know!"
How great is that! I would love to write a Canadian blog. What topic? There are so many things I'm interested in and know something about. Maybe something kind of flexible like a topic geared to women. I could blog about all kinds of stuff that way: arts, crafts, issues, home business, family, relationships, careers, etc endlessly. Maybe that would be best for me.
A blog about writing and writers would be marvellous too. I've written about all kinds of topics. Once I wrote a weekly newsletter about ASCII art, if I could do that for almost a year I can come up with something to say about anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment