How long is it still your birthday after you're dead? Happy birthday to my Dad, even though he's been dead over 2 years now. Don't know where he is, but I thought I'd post something to mark that I do still remember which day it was.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The birthdays don't stop until there is no one left who remembers them. Happy Birthday to your Dad..
My dad died in 1985 but every July 1st I think of him, forever 53. One thing that changes with time is you start thinking of the time you had with him rather than the time lost.
2 comments:
The birthdays don't stop until there is no one left who remembers them.
Happy Birthday to your Dad..
My dad died in 1985 but every July 1st I think of him, forever 53. One thing that changes with time is you start thinking of the time you had with him rather than the time lost.
Post a Comment