Pages

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Poop Man Wants Sex

My sister's husband wants more sex. With her. Just adding that to be clear.

But, like so many people he has limited understanding beyond what he wants and needs. I'm sure he feels he is being treated badly and should have all sympathy for his rotten wife who isn't giving him the sex he wants.

But...

The man is a poop, literally.

What woman could work up enthusiasm to have sex with a man who wears his poop all day, creates poop displays on the toilet each morning and has pretty much stopped brushing his teeth. Making you wild with lust?

The only mystery is why men think we would want to have sex with them. Yes, please shove the fingers you've just been scratching your butt with inside my body. I love it when your breath makes me gag. Your farts are so musical and make me just want to get that much closer to you so I can see the poop on your balls. Oh baby!

Right, now I have some Canadian tundra to sell you. Cheap.

It is funny that my sister's husband is taking on the habits of my exhusband. We didn't have kids though. I think my sister is kind of stuck with her poop man. But, she doesn't have to have sex with him.

The really funny thing is that he thinks she is the one who needs to change. She is such a meanie to not have sex with him. Maybe he'll buy her some sexy lingerie so she can look sexy for him. Sure, that'll work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You have such a great view of relationships, ha,ha,ha..

Laura Brown said...

I just thought it was a bit much when my ex complained I didn't shave my legs. He thought that was unattractive. I read your post about Cyberman and Cyberwoman and it peeved me off a bit.

Sometimes I don't think I will get involved with any guy again. I really had enough with the first one.

Anonymous said...

Sorry my post hit a nerve. In actual fact it was really hard for me to come up with the cyberwoman model so I resorted to cliches..
I could have done a lot more with the cyberman but perhaps not as much as you did in this post, ha,ha..

Laura Brown said...

You may hit the odd nerve but I don't take your posts or comments as being mean spirited or anything like that. I really enjoy knowing you (through the Internet) cause you are an example of a man I could like. So it's encouraging when I think about dating and relationships.

Laura Brown said...

Also, I was wondering about hitting your nerves when I wrote my post. I didn't want to upset any guys, just maybe some of them would think a bit. I could turn it into a question for the Useless Men. Do you think they are up for it? At least it won't be a boring question. ;)