Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

Paper Cutting as an Art






Most of these were sent to me in an email. I'm not sure what they are called. The best match I came up with was a site for Paper Cutting. I don't think it's the same thing. The ones from the email were all created with one sheet of paper and were still attached to it. Someone did a lot of careful planning to create these.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are really good. I've seen some of these before.
I think Skye does these in her spare time..

Laura Brown said...

I'd like to watch that. There is something about John Malkovich that always makes me think of my brother, Graham. Maybe I will get a video player at some point. I've never had one.

Anonymous said...

These ones are just fantastic!!! I wish I could make some like that :-)