Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

An Island in an Ocean


Isaac Bashevis Singer - "Our knowledge is a little island in a great ocean of nonknowledge."


I love this dollhouse quilt idea. It came from a quilter's site.

2 comments:

Laura Brown said...

Skye: I get a lot of spam comments. I am doing the best I can to keep commenting on my blog. I used to have it turned off cause it just peeved me off to take time to delete the junk. No, your comments are not junk. :P

Laura Brown said...

Word V. only stops computer software from leaving comments. People can get around that by leaving hit and run comments or cookie cutter comments which always have clickable links to their own junk. Sometimes they post to an old (as much as a year old) post on your blog. I don't like giving them free space, it bugs me. I'm trying it this way and will see how it goes. I really get annoyed with word verification sometimes. I can't always read the darn thing.