Need a live in Nanny for my dog. - 35
Date: 2006-12-18, 12:42PM EST
Yeah I am looking for a live in nanny to take care of me and my dog. I will pay typical live in nanny rates.
We can share the cooking and other household chores.
I am a busy guy who loves having a good time with friends.
The perfect nanny to me would be any ethnicity. Someone younger than me with no children. It wouldn't hurt if you are single since I might like some company for dining out once in awhile.
Send pics with reply.
Thanks
Found this posted to Craigslist.
1 comment:
I'm allergic to dogs and don't like them either. I've been meeting some guys without looking at personals. Just looking by interest group seems to be working far better. The guys on personals seem more like sluts than someone you'd really want to get to know.
Post a Comment