Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Toronto Postcard Club

Toronto Postcard Club

I like to collect postcards. I have a lot of them stashed away but not organized. I may have some of Toronto but most came from far away places when someone was traveling or when I was still writing to penpals all over the world. It would be fun to pull out some of them and scan them for the blog. Likely it will be something I won't have time to do. Quite a lot of them are pretty old now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like postcards. My grandparents had a big collection of them that were promptly thrown out when they died for no apparent reason.

BTW, I can't log into your other site. Is it broken already..

Laura Brown said...

I've had trouble getting LockerGnome to load too. I hope it's not always going to be like this. It will make updating a real pain.