It's not an abandoned house but I really like the look of it. It makes me think of one of the Santa Village houses, it's just rougher around the edges.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't like most of the big old houses because they frequently are full of little tiny rooms. But I really like the covered deck things that they have..
You could always knock out some of those extra walls. How did your deck turn out once it was done? I hope to get caught up with your blog now that I'm moved.
2 comments:
I don't like most of the big old houses because they frequently are full of little tiny rooms.
But I really like the covered deck things that they have..
You could always knock out some of those extra walls. How did your deck turn out once it was done? I hope to get caught up with your blog now that I'm moved.
Post a Comment