Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thursday is The Day

Creative Thursday

Penny Postcards - Old photos of the US. Some nice historic ones. I liked Nebraska which has an old courthouse being moved on a locomotive train.

So what is the point of any of this?

I'm finally moving on Thursday. It may be awhile before I have an Internet connection again. I should be up and running by November at the least. But, I know how plans fall through the cracks, having much experience with that these past months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. Hope you aren't off line long..

Laura Brown said...

Me too. My brother is bugging me to snag an Internet connection from the upstairs tenants so I can save paying for my own. But, I'd rather have my own, independent of anyone else. I find things fall apart too easily when you rely on someone else. But, for now I will try it his way.

Laura Brown said...

I send him bribes. He's partial to pie and other homemade goodies.

Jay said...

Good luck with the move, hope you have nice weather for it. Bekind to your back.